Adidas’ very popular Powerlift series gets a huge refresh for 2019. Marketed as a “budget” weightlifting shoe, the Powerlift series has always been a popular choice among powerlifters due to the lower heel height made from a very dense EVA foam. That very same heel makes its return for the 4th iteration of the series but gets a cleaner facelift to the upper.
- Much cleaner aesthetic overall to the shoe.
- EVA heel with .6″ heel height makes its return.
- Flexible upper makes wearing the shoes comfortable for extended wear.
- Excellent build quality and materials.
- MSRP is still only $100
- Flexible upper lacks foot containment from the previous models.
- For $30 more, you can get the Power Perfect 3’s, which would be better for weightlifting or those lacking mobility.
!!!Get yours here!!!
Cute shoes! I think I can wear it on a formal dress^^