The forthcoming Nike Metcon Free is showing up for an April 5th release on Road Runner Sports! (Click for the jump!)
Men’s NIKE® METCON FREE :: Bring natural flex to your intense workouts with the new Men’s Nike Metcon Free training shoes. Hey, everyone loves both the Nike Free and Metcon so put ’em together for lightweight, natural motion generating powerfully fast response and innate balance. Wrap your foot in rugged mesh durability and comfort fit bootie for a soft feel and easy on/offs. Stabilize side-to-side movements with the sidewall wrap-up design cradling the heel and midfoot to keep your foot in place. Conquer challenges feeling light and natural in your genius Nike Metcon Free.
Features & Benefits:
- TPU-faced mesh upper: Provides lightweight durability, stability, and flexibility
- Flywire technology integrates into the laces at the midfoot: Delivering a dynamic fit that helps you lock your foot in place while allowing for natural movement
- Comfort fit bootie: Creates a soft and flexible fit while providing easy on and off
- Dual-denisty midsole with cold fusion technology: Provides stable comfort
- Sidewall wrap-up design: Cradles the heel and midfoot to help keep the foot over the footbed during side-to-side and diagonal movements
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up on the lateral and medial sides: Helps minimize drag during handstands and push-ups
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot: Helps resist abrasion during rope climbs
Also…The Nike Free V8 Showing up at RRS as well!
We can see where they’re going with the Free series in both shoes!