Reebok Russia has all the colorways of the upcoming FAST Flexweave shoe including a never before seen “mid” cut model that I personally think looks awesome. I’m glad that Reebok went with a shorter drop than standard running shoes making them probably a little bit more geared towards training as well.
Release date is showing up as March 1st on Reebok.com.
Description translated from the Russian site:
- Ideal for cross-country training, 7+ km running, dynamic training
- Weight: 227 g
- Difference: 6 mm
- The top is made from innovative seamless material with Flexweave technology – an interlacing of fibers in the form of a number “8”, which is distinguished by its strength and flexibility.
- The intermediate foam sole is created using the technology of three-dimensional digital modeling of foot behavior at the moment of contact with the surface for precise and adaptive depreciation
- Carbon rubber frame for excellent grip
- Flexible grooves on the undercut bend, repeating the movement of the foot
- Material: textiles
- Country of Origin: China”