Someone generously sent these to me. They’re not stolen shoes like the DSX Flyknits, these were legit from Reebok from what I believe.
Though the shoe does look a LOT like the Nano 7.0 Weave, there are a few differences.
- The thicker weaves in the upper now go from the toe to the heel rather than from the medial to the lateral sides of the shoe. Someone described the feeling of the upper to be more “shell-like”, not sure if that’s a good or bad thing though.
- The Nanoshell midsole looks to be fully black now.
- Black and gum seems to be the marquee colorway of the Nano 8.
- The ankle collar is more similar to the Grace TR, I’m not sure if this is a good thing either. I was not a fan of the way the Grace flexed in this area.
- There’s no longer any medial guard.
- The whole Weave upper looks reflective.
- A few people have told me that they indeed are much more flexible than the Nano 7.0, but we’ll see.
Launch date from what I hear should be in January. Who knows if these will actually be the final shoe; I’ve heard the aren’t the final design but it’s kind of late in the game to make any significant changes. I’ll hopefully get more info and pictures for you all soon!
I hope it will be as flexible and not wider as the nano 6