Coop over at GarageGymReviews.com managed to get his hands on some leaked photos of the upcoming Nike Romaleos 3! Make sure you guys go check his site out!
Here’s what I’ve observed from these scans:
- Looks like Nike’s going with around the same height and TPU material for the heel, minus the weird ribbing from the 2’s.
- Despite only having one medial strap, Flywire has made its way to the Romaleos so getting a tight fit should not be an issue with just a single strap. I hated that the top strap was super long anyways.
- Looks like they’ve added padding at the Achilles area to prevent heel slip.
- Tons of ventilation up front, looks a lot better than the little squares the 2’s had.
- Not a big fan of the swoosh placement, looks like soccer shoes.
- The best looking colorway is definitely the white. Not a huge fan of the blue or the orange-ish red one (a bold red would make it look better).
There are plenty of videos of Anthony Pomponio testing these out in a murdered out colorway, but if you look closely you can see the same details here.
What do you guys think of the Romaleos 3? They’re a definite cop for me!