PRECISION, DURABILITY, SUPPORT.
The Metcon 4 Mat Fraser Men’s Cross Training, Weightlifting Shoe provides a strong, stable base, flexible support, and extreme durability for a wide range of training activities, from sprints and sled pushes to lifting and rope climbing. A new textured mesh makes it stronger, lighter, and more durable than any Metcon—ever.
This edition of the Metcon is more durable than any other. An innovative, textured print reinforces the shoe from toe to heel—so it won’t wear out before you do.
A drop-in midsole is firmer in the heel and softer in the forefoot, which provides stability for lifting and flexible cushioning for sprints and short runs.
Strong, Stable Base
A flat, stable platform helps you feel connected to the ground during explosive lifts and high-intensity training.
- Offset: 4mm
- Flywire cables offer lightweight support when and where you need it
- 6 eyelets, versus five on the previous Metcon, allow you to fine-tune your lacing for precise comfort and support
- A soft tongue provides added cushioning between the laces and your forefoot
- Heel counter reduces drag on wall exercises
- Heel clip stabilizes your foot during side-to-side movements
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction for sled pushes
- Textured rubber wraps up the midfoot for durability during rope exercises
- Shown: Black/Shadow Brown/Gum Light Brown/Black
- Style: AR8819-001
MF Metcon 4 Product Page!